We are always looking for volunteers
We have an annual volunteer recruitment each fall, but are always on the lookout for new helpers. Most of our volunteer positions are during the day. Here is a list of teams you can choose from. Unless otherwise indicated, contact our Storehouse & Operations Manager May Lee for more information. Here is a link to program information and applications. Be sure to fill out a Volunteer Profile (page 4 of Volunteer Training Packet) and a TSD Volunteer Application (if you will be doing distribution), and send them to either May Lee or Jenny McCoy.
- Set up Assembly Pick Line: Join the team to set up the food pick line for our Thursday crew. Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- SnackPack Assembly: This is where we put all the goodies in the bags that we will be distributing to the kiddos each week. Thursdays, 9:00-10:00 am.
- SnackPack Delivery/Distribution: Help deliver and distribute SnackPacks to each of the elementary schools or to our Showalter Middle School site on Friday mornings.
- Stuff the Bus: If you or your group are interested in volunteering for our semi-annual food drive at Saar's Super Saver Foods, email Jenny McCoy.
- Annual Auction Fundraiser: There are always lots of positions to fill for our spring fundraiser. For more information, email Jenny McCoy.